Online Program Fall-2021 Online Registration Is Now Open.
- For children born between 2008 and 2017 inclusive
- Students must be registered in Junior Kindergarten up to Grade 8 in September 2021
- Saturdays Starting September 11th, 2021, until June 18th, 2022
- Afternoons: 1:00-3:30 (Synchronous ~ 1:00-2:15)
Classes will take place in a secure, virtual environment consisting of:
a) Synchronous learning – Engaging and interactive virtual, live class time with an IL instructor and fellow students (Google Meet or other interactive online applications).
b) Asynchronous learning – Engaging activities provided by the IL instructor to be completed by the student online and off-line (assignments/projects, group work).
Quran & Islamic Studies
Students must register in Junior Kindergarten up to Grade 8 in September 2021
Islamic Studies from 3:00-4:15 pm. Starting September 11th, 2021, until June 18th, 2022
- Google Meet (live video classroom)
- Quran recitation & tajweed, Nooraniya
- Name of Allah & Athkar
- Islamic lessons (pillars of Islam & Iman; teachings of the prophet; Islamic lessons)
Islamic Studies sessions are run by Om Al-Qura School under the Ottawa Muslim Association (OMA) for $150/student
For more information please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Note: All program classes will run subject to sufficient enrollment. All registrants will be contacted once their application has been accepted. For more information please send an email to email@example.com